This blogging series is complete step-by-step tutorials to create a blog for beginners. I will be covering every basic step needed to create a blog from domain setup to making blog available in search engines (Google) and making money with it. And, it’s completely free.
Also, this tutorial is everything that I am implementing right now in this blog (nil.pro.np). And, I will present this blog itself as a case study in the tutorials.
The same content you are reading right now is the first content I have posted in the blog after it’s being ready. So, you will find everything that you learn in this series itself as an example.
[You may have already known if you have come from a live tutorial session. This series is happening as a live session in the Nepali Language, you can join the next session here]
- No prior knowledge of blogging or online business is required.
- Resources required will be shared in the tutorial.
Blogging Tutorials Series Chapter
- Things You Need to Know Before Starting a Blog
- Domain and Hosting Setup
- WordPress Blog Setup
- Choose one theme from list of Best WordPress Theme here
- Theme, Plugin selection idea (Coming Soon)
- How to use (Coming Soon)
- How to add code to WordPress header and footer (Coming Soon)
- Google Analytics setup (Coming Soon)
- Basic page creation including content (Coming Soon)
- How to create a contact form in WordPress (Coming Soon)
- SEO understanding and SEO plugin setup (Coming Soon)
- Keyword Research and Topics selection (Coming Soon)
- Graphics creation/preparation (Coming Soon)
- Search Engine Optimization for the post (Coming Soon)
- Blog submission on Search Engine (Coming Soon)
- Social media utilization (Coming Soon)
- Understanding Speed Audit (Coming Soon)
- List of Tools and resources for blogging (Coming Soon)
- Monetization options (Coming Soon)
What can you expect from this series?
A lot of times, we ended up following the wrong tutorial while assuming something else. It may be due to a misleading heading. Or, simply due to the different thinking perspectives of writer and reader.
Whatever the reason, it will waste the time and effort of readers without adding much value. So, to remove this situation, I have summarized the points that will be addressed in this guide.
In short, this series answers these questions:
- How to create a blog for free?
- How to select a topic for my blog?
- How to create a WordPress blog using a free theme and plugin?
- How to rank my new blog on search engines?
- How to find free resources for my blog?
- How much does it cost to run a blog?
- Can I earn money through blogging? How can I monetize my blog?
This tutorial series doesn’t:
- Make you an SEO expert, it only provides working knowledge required to run a blog.
- Rank your website right away, it will take time and effort, and also depends on the quality of content you can provide.
- Make you money right away, blogging is an incremental process so it will take time and effort.
If you have any confusion following this tutorial or you want to know anything about blogging, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section.